ISO 45001 OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH & SAFETY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
ISO 45001 specifies and certifies the requirements for the occupational health and safety management system. It specifies guidance for its use which helps organizations improve their processes to prevent work-place injury or health hazards.
The standard designates the framework for an organization identified with wellbeing and security of its personnel and stakeholders. It considers prevention as a technique towards wellbeing & security of employees. This certification demonstrates that your organization is focused on the development of a healthy and safe working environment by addressing issues such as injury prevention and defining clear employee responsibilities.
⇒ ISO 45001 – KEY BENEFITS
- Boosts your image
- Commitment to protection of employees and safeguard property
- Compliance to Health and Safety Legislations
- Improve efficiency and consequently reduce Loss time
- Improving cost control through reduced Incidents
- Reduce Insurance premiums
- Improve safety culture
- Improve Image with Authorities
- Improve Employee ethics
- Improve awareness in the society